Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Sunday, June 12, 2011

June Stamp of the Month Workshop - Event Calendar













Workshop will be held Tuesday June 28 in the American Lutheran Church Youth Room.  I will have the room open from 4:00 - 7:00.  You may come and go as you wish. 
RSVP by Monday June 27 with payment of the workshop
Cost is $15 for 1 calendar or $25 for 2
Techniques in the class include: dry embossing, sanding,  heat embossing, and 2nd generation stamping.
We also use the scallop punch, round punch, ribbons, brads.
Come join the fun and bring a friend. 
Prizes and food!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Miss Joani ! I'd like to do the calendar class, but not sure what our schedule is going to be - my brother and my niece will be flying into SF on the 24th or 25th, and at some point we are going out to the Black Hills. I'd bring Jessica with me, but I'm not sure how good her English is, or how skittish she might be. This is her first trip to the US, and her momma is staying in Italy, so not sure how she's going to be. Keep up the good work on the blog here, I'll drop in from time to time, and I should be in class on Saturday (18th) unless this trip to SF this week sucks the life out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you last Sat. A lot of people start to worry when our "regulars" don't show up. Hope to see you on the 18th.

    ReplyDelete